Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Raffle Tickets and update!

Hi, everyone.  Recovering slowly each day...battling some swelling and other crap on the right side.  However, I am hoping an eyebrow wax today and haircut/color later this week will have me feeling more myself.  Hoping also to find my way back into a gym sooner than later.  Really stupid to wear a tight uncomfortable sports bra every day for the completely wrong reasons. 
Anyway, just want to let everyone know that raffle tickets are now available to purchase up until the end of the Fundraising event on April 16 at the Emerald Isle.  Tickets are $5 for a bundle of 5 tickets and the prizes are a 42" HD TV, an Ipod Touch, and an Amazon Kindle.  Winner does not need to be present to win.  It would be a great help if you could buy some tix and an even greater help if you are willing to help sell some to any friends or co-workers.  And the prizes are pretty sweet if you ask me.  You can contact me here or on FB or at kimmyj35@hotmail.com for tickets.  You can also contact my sister, Danine at daninej5@gmail.com or Max at max_rose@sbcglobal.net.  We can drop off or mail tix to you. And of course, I am also accepting visitors!!  The kindnesses of  friends have been overwhelming and has made this emotionally and financially trying time so much easier to bear.   Thanks to everyone that has helped out and thanks in advance to all of you willing to buy or sell raffle tix and/or attend the fundraiser.    More to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Count me in! I will sell some of those babies fo' sho'! Lemme at em! (Maybe I can drop by to pick them up and also pick up my phone charger...urk.) Hang in there girlieo!

    ReplyDelete