Saturday, February 12, 2011

The meaning behind the blog name

You may be wondering about the title of this blog.  I was walking home from work last summer(before cancer and unemployment) and I happened across a homeless dude sitting by the currency exchange.  As I walked by him, he said "If I had a cupcake, I would shove it right up your ass."   Not sure why he chose a cupcake which did not really seem as threatening as others items i could imagine being shoved up there.  And I got to thinking vanilla, chocolate, red velvet?  Frosting or sprinkles?  Mini cupcake or full size?
Anyway,  I have since adopted the if I had a cupcake phrase to correspond to almost anyone or anything that is bugging me at any given moment.  Such as "If I had a cupcake, I would shove it right up cancer's ass." 

1 comment:

  1. This makes me laugh out loud. I'm going to have use that phrase, too. If I had a cupcake, I would shove it right up cancer's ass, too.

    ReplyDelete