Monday, February 21, 2011

Damn Drains!!

Surgical drains suck.  They are like two albatrosses hanging off my sides sucking the life out of me along with whatever else they are sucking out. They come with me wherever I go, to the bathroom, to the shower, to bed.  They make it impossible to wear anything close to normal.  Iv'e learned it's a little easier to get around if I tuck them in the waistband of my pants.  One of them burst open yesterday while lying in bed and squirted my warm icky mastectomy juice all over my stomach.  Fun!  And hey, if you need to get a prisonor to talk, screw the ripping off of fingernails and electric shocks.  Put some surgical drains in their sides and they will be sqealing like pigs in no time.    This sucks worse than I ever thought it would!.  Hopefully another day or two more and these bitches will be taking a hike.  UGH.

Tomorrow's topic:  Swelling and post mastectomy clothing options.

No comments:

Post a Comment